The NEW Aspire Performance Pillow Series features a Dri-Tec fabric cover that wicks away moisture ensuring a cooler, drier sleep environment. Our patented Air-X 3D ventilated panels are designed to enhance air flow, with a built-in filter to prevent allergens and dander from entering the pillow core. The Aspire Pillows feature a cooling "strike zone" patch in the pillow center that helps shift away excess heat. The Boost active suspension fill is breathable and soft, with smooth, dynamic support and resilience that won't bottom out
- Dri-Tec moisture wicking fabric, is ideal for warm to neutral sleepers.
- Ventilated Air-X panel enables air flow through the pillow, shifting away excess heat so you sleep more comfortably.
- Personal performance size: 20 inches wide x 26 inches long
- Made of US and imported parts
- Single layer pillow pad with responsive and soft Boost blend fill has a lower profile for stomach sleepers while providing adequate support of your head and shoulders.
- Great leg pillow for side sleepers.
- Great Pillow for Power Bases when the bed is in an upright position
ASPIRE 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0
- Dual construction design offers 2 choices of comfort:
- Responsive and soft Boost blend on one side with a crown layer on the other for maximum support and cushion.
- Well-suited to individuals who sleep with their arm beneath the pillow.
Due to the nature of latex, the firmness level of similar products may produce different firmness results.Once opened this product is non-returnable.
- Arrives tightly packed in portable box for customer convenience.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize expansion.
- You can sleep on it the same night it is unwrapped, however allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape.
- Vacuum sealing sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, air product for a few hours to eliminate trapped odors.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Shop BedGear Aspire Performance Latex Pillow 25593727